Wednesday 16 February 2011

Sorry

I want to apologise for my lack of posts recently.  I have been having to do alot of hours at work and I have just been to tired to write anything when I get in from work.  Today I have been off, so I slept until 3pm then watched Charlie St. Cloud which is a really sad film but I did enjoy it, it's not gay interest (unless you are interested in Zac Efron) so I will not put it in my store but I will put links to buy it from Amazon at the end of this post.

I think all the hours at work are killing me, I don't think I have ever had a day off before where I have stayed in and just wanted to sleep all day.  I don't know what gay interest things to talk about just now but I will have something for Friday.  If you know of anything that you think is worth mentioning then just email me at GYD@live.co.uk

Charlie St. Cloud (region 1)

Charlie St. Cloud (Region 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment