Friday 18 February 2011

In love with a straight guy

The gay guys curse, I think we all know it when you fall in love with a straight guy you can never have.  This happened to me, I fell head over heels in love with my straight best mate.  I used to go to the pub with him and would just be sat there looking at him wanting to make a move, thankfully I never have.

We stopped meeting up for a while due to many things like work and family commitments there was about a month or two where we didn't see each other, when we did meet up again I realised all my feelings had disappeared and they stayed away for a good while.  Then one night when we were a bit drunk in the pub he decided to experiment and see what it would be like to kiss another guy so he kissed me, then repeatedly through the night kept kissing me and I made the mistake of not stopping him.  Before I knew all my feelings for him had come flooding back so I decided maybe another short break from seeing each other may be a good idea.

We met up again tonight for the first time in a while and my feelings weren't gone.  However he managed to piss me off enough that I think they may be gone now haha.  

He often comes out with gay jokes or whatever and I have to admit it's just one or two and some of then are quite funny.  Tonight however he kept coming up with all these jokes and he kept outing me to strangers, one girl turned round to him at some point and said that we must be good friends because if one of her friends had done that to her she would be furious, I think I muttered under my breath at this point that I was furious.

I ended up cutting the night short and coming home to watch TV.  

Please let me know, have people done this to you?  If so how did you feel? how did you react?

Let me know either by commenting or emailing GYD@live.co.uk

Thank you

1 comment:

  1. I have recently just realized my feelings for a friend. We are not close but its not like we haven't talked before.
    It hasn't been until this year until I realized how much I liked him. I always stare at him when he walks by my desk in math class. I also flip my hair or change positions to look more appealing. Haha, it's pretty bad.
    But now school is over. On the last day of school I knew I wouldn't see him for a while and he may not be going to my high school.
    It was funny because I was talking to my friends and I saw him walking by (he looked so cute) I actually said: Oh my God, outloud!
    Now that I am out of school my feelings are strong and now I get butterflies in my stomach thinking about him... I only use to get them when I actually saw him! It has gotten worse. I am falling I think, I wouldn't say love as I believe I am too young for that, but I don't know what to do. And take into mind, I'm not one of those gay guys that only fall for straight guys, this is the first time. I have had plenty of crushes but never to this extent!
    I remember one time in class when he passed me and I was staring at him, he stared right back at me too, for the whole time he passed by me!
    I just want to be with him and not in a lusting way, just in a cuddling manner. I have never been in a relationship and he seems like a good place to start but of course its something I will never have, and unfortunately I don't think I will ever leave these feelings behind.
    ...Today on facebook, I saw he tagged me in some Facebook app, I spent 20 minuets desperately trying to earn enough coins so I could unlock his tag.
    He tagged me as: Nice.
    :)
    I hope we go to high school together!

    ReplyDelete