Saturday 17 December 2011

Gay Teens, What we go through...

I was just brwosing youtube as I regularly do and I came across this video, I watched it a couple of times and have to admit I was upset by it.  There are a lot of people on youtube commenting saying that it is a fake but I don't think it is.  However as a lot of people have said even if it is a fake then fair play to the boy for being so convincing and for the message that his video has put across.

This video got to me as everything that he is describing that he is going through was exactly what I went through when I was younger.  Now i'm out to a large majority of the people I know and I am much happier, I will admit there have been a few things getting to me recently but it's nothing compared to what I and millions of others went through and continue to go through as gay teens struggling to come to terms with there sexuality.

People going through this need someone to talk to so if you are going through this please speak to someone, if you don't want to speak to someone you know then speak to people on gay forums such as www.queerattitude.com or www.gayteenforum.org or you can always email me at gyd@live.co.uk

If you know someone who you think is going through this then please be there for them.

Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment