Tuesday 6 December 2011

Homophobes

I was at work the other night behind the bar talking to another member of staff and all of a sudden I heard a guy shout "That's discusting" I looked around to see who was saying that and what he was speaking about.

I couldn't see anything so I asked the guy what was discusting as I thought there was something wrong in my pub that I would have to sort, but no it was nothing like that the guy just said "Those two guys just kissed" my immediate response was "Oh is that all" but then this guy just turned to me and said "Fucking poofs, I hate fucking poofs"

The other member of staff and I just looked at each other and grinned and then for some reason I just burst out laughing as I had no idea what else to do.  I then left that bar and headed to the other bar to get away from the guy.

What would you guys do in this situation, how would you have handled it?  let me know either by commenting or emailing me at GYD@live.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment