Wednesday 2 March 2011

Dare

Dare is a new film out by paccadillo pictures, it's gay interest and I haven't got a clue what I thought about it.  I had heard good reviews about it so I decided to order it.  It arrived a few days ago so I sat and watched it.  When the film was on I was really enjoying it but then when it finished I was a little underwhelmed like I wanted to know more.  I wanted to see what happens next.  If you have seen the film please get in touch and let me know what you thought.

I also went to the cinema last week to see  I am number 4 it's not gay interest but it was a really good film.  It stars Alex Pettyfer as John/number 4, Dianna Agron from Glee as Sarah.  It is full of action and excitement and also hey Alex Pettyfer it gorgeous.  I get the feeling there is going to be a sequel to this which I cant wait to see but I really want to go and see this film again.  I would recommend this film to all of you guys.

Get in touch with me by commenting or send me an email to GYD@live.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment