Thursday 10 March 2011

Born This Way

I have found a new obsession, I'm now obsessed with Glee and Lady Gaga's new single born this way but more than that I am obsessed with a youtube video of Manchester gay village lip syncing to the song.  It's an amazing song and going by that video Manchester gay village looks so much fun, plus the dark haired boy that is in the video the most is stunning (In my opinion) although I'm not to sure about the thing in his nose but his eyes are really nice :).

I have a week off the week after next I think I may need to go for a trip to Manchester.  Who wants to come with me? haha

Lady Gaga ended an exclusivity deal with US retail giant Target.  This deal would have meant that Target were selling her new album "Born this way" exclusively in their stores however due to the retail giant donating to political causes that are linked to anti-gay views Lady Gaga pulled out of the deal in order to remain "true to her audience"

 I'n Glee news, Glee has been criticised for using the song "Do You Wanna Touch Me" in it's most recent episode shown in the US as convicted paedophile Gary Glitter co-wrote the song.  There are now plans to cut the scene from Glee before it is shown in the UK.  Now in my opinion this is just a song why are people so concerned about Glee using it.  I could understand people getting angry if they had him starring in the episode or something but just using a song surely shouldn't be a problem.

Let me know your views by emailing GYD@live.co.uk

And just for you here is the video to born this way that I mentioned

No comments:

Post a Comment