Monday 14 November 2011

Can't live with them, Cant live without them

So as I mentioned before, I recently split up with my boyfriend.  For some reason however we stayed friends and it just didn't work, we were constantly arguing and I ended up being put onto anti depressants because of him.  He stopped speaking to me which was good, I was much happier and then out of the blue he started texting me again trying to piss me off and it worked but what he didnt expect was for me to start giving just as much abuse back, he didn't like this and picked on the one thing he knew would upset me.  He decided to remind me that people do want him and nobody wants me.  This upset me even more as I had asked a close friend earlier on that day if he would like to go out with me and he rejected me.

So you see, I don't know what to do i'm 22 living in a small town in north east Scotland where there isn't alot of people anyway and I am lonely and really want a boyfriend, I want someone to hug and love but I cant be arsed with guys if they are going to be like this.

This is me looking to you guys for advice now, please let me know what you think either by commenting or emailing me at GYD@live.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment