Saturday 19 November 2011

Evil Ex Post on queerattitude

I have just put a new post on queerattitude.com forum about my ex that I mentioned the other day.  The post is:

Okay so my ex boyfriend has been a bit of an arse to me.  He keeps randomly texting me out of the blue saying things deliberately to piss me off.  When we broke up he showed up at my work with another guy for a meal.  I lost it and overdosed and ended up in A&E and I am now on antidepressants because of the whole situation.  I am fine now probably because of the antidepressants but he keeps texting stupid things to me. 

For example yesterday I got a text saying he regretted ever going out with me, I replied "oh well, dont care" to which he responded "Ha aint that why you tried killing yourself" I got nasty and said a few things that I knew would annoy him, he then proceded to take the piss out of me because i'm on antidepressants before finishing his conversation with "Can't be arsed with c***s like you, shame ya didn't kill yourself" then sending another text straight after saying "no one cares ha"

I'm a little confused, what the hell am I supposed to do about this, I mean when he starts it I enjoy giving just as much abuse back to him but overall I would rather he just pissed off and left me alone.

What would you do in this situation?

Let me know what you would do either by commenting on this post here, emailing me at GYD@live.co.uk or by going to the post at queerattitude and leaving a comment there.  I would really like to know.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment