Friday 25 November 2011

Judas Kiss

I recently watched a film called Judas Kiss for my other blog www.gifr.blogspot.com which I use to give my say on gay interest films.  I'm not going to give the full review but if you want to see it you can visit the blog.  This film is basically about a guy who goes to judge a competition for film school, he gets very confused when he comes across a student with the same name he used to go by when he was at that school who is also entering the same film he entered 15 years ago when he was at that school.  It turns out this boy is a younger him and this is his oppertunity to change events of his past and create a better future for himself.

This film made me think, if you could change your past what would you change and why?  I probably wouldn't have dropped out of college because now i'm wanting to go back and do the course I dropped out of.  Let me know what you think by emailing GYD@live.co.uk

If you want to see the film you can buy it from my store, just click the appropriate link on the left hand side of the page, depending on what country you come from US (Region 1 dvd's), UK (Region 2 dvd's)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Kyle. Thanks for writing about our movie! We've always hoped the story might inspire people to re-think some of their life choices, or to pursue their passions with more dedication. Good luck to you in your own re-thinking!

    Best,
    Carlos Pedraza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any time, it was a brilliant film. I want to watch it again and again.

    ReplyDelete