Sunday 28 November 2010

Home

What an adventure, the pub that I work in is usually a 5 minute drive away from home for me but on Friday I left work and an hour later I was still nowhere near home because of the snow. I ended up giving up and going to see a relative who lives near to my work, so I stayed with them on Friday night and intended to go home on Saturday but when I got into the car the was no way I could get it to move, so I left the car there and walked down to my work after going shopping for clean clothes for work, after work I went back to my relatives and stayed there again. Today I was sitting in the house with a cup of coffee staring at my car trying to figure out the bast way to get it out of the snow, I went and defrosted it then climbed in and started trying to slowly move but it just kept getting stuck, I lost my temper and slammed my foot down on the accelerator, after a bit of a struggle my car managed to power its way through (Which I wouldn't recommend doing because it can really damage the clutch and also so easily spin out of control and be very dangerous, i'm just very bad)

I can't believe how good it is to be home sitting in clothes that aren't for work and to be using the computer (oh how I have missed this).

Only one problem, i'm working again tonight and I really will cry if I cant get home again......

while I am at work I will try to figure out my next topic to discuss as I really haven't given it much thought the last couple of days, if you have any idea's of what you would like me to speak about please email me at GYD@live.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment