Thursday 11 November 2010

Internet Troubles

My internet has been down all day so I have just come into my work on my day off to use the internet. While my internet has been down I have spent my day watching dvd's and going through files on my computer.

Prayers for Bobby which has to be the most upsetting film i have ever seen, for those of you who haven't seen it, it is a true story about a boy who's family wouldn't accept him for being gay, eventually he jumps off a bridge and kills himself then you see the story of the mother (Mary Griffith) coming to terms with it. It took his death for her to realise that there was nothing wrong with him and she eventually became a massive gay rights campaigner. I really recommend the the film to anyone it is really sad but its a good film.

When I went through files on my computer I found photo's of my first and only ever boyfriend, I thought all feelings for him were gone but when I seen the photo's all my feelings came back again.

Please remember if you want to see anything in particular on here or if you want to write a post to be put on, or even if you just want to talk then email me at: GYD@hotmail.co.uk

Prayers for Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment